Last updated [July 21, 2020]
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community on DreamDays.it (“company”, “us”, “us” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read this privacy statement carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with us.
The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, so we are committed to protecting it. This privacy statement explains how we will treat your personal information.
B. Collection of personal data
Personal data of the following types may be collected, stored and used:
1. information regarding your device, including IP address, geographic location, type and version of the browser and operating system in use;
2. information regarding your visits and the uses of this site, including the web page of origin (referral), the duration of the visit, the pages visited and the navigation paths within the website;
3. information you provide when registering on our website, such as your email address;
4. information you provide when creating a profile on our website, such as your name, profile photo, gender, date of birth, marital status, interests and hobbies, education and employment;
5. information you provide to activate the subscription to our e-mails and / or newsletters, such as your name and e-mail address;
6. information you provide using the services of our website;
7. information generated during the use of our website, such as date and time, frequency as well as the circumstances of your use;
8. information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your comments;
9. information relating to any communication you send us by e-mail or through our website, including the content and metadata of such communications;
any other information or personal data you send us.
Before sharing another person’s personal information with us, you must necessarily obtain the consent of that person both for the disclosure and for the processing of such personal data in accordance with this information.
C. Use of personal data
The personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes indicated in this statement or in the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. the management of our website and activities;
2. the personalization of our website for the benefit of the user;
3. the user’s authorization to use the services available on our website;
4. the provision of services purchased through our website or email;
5. the sending of reports, invoices and payment reminders as well as the collection of payments due by you;
6. sending commercial communications without marketing purposes;
7. sending e-mail notifications specifically requested by you;
8. the sending of our newsletter by e-mail, if requested by you (you can inform us at 9. any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
10. sending marketing communications relating to our business, by post or, if you have explicitly accepted it, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
11. the provision of statistical data concerning our users to third parties (these third parties will not be able to trace the identity of individual users based on this information);
12. the management of requests and complaints from you about your actions in relation to our website;
13. maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
verification of compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website;
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will otherwise publish and use such information in accordance with the license to use that you have granted us.
Without your explicit consent, we will not in any way provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities or for the promotional activities of other third parties.
D. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, if reasonably necessary for the purposes indicated in this statement.
We may disclose your personal information to each member of our corporate group, if reasonably necessary for the purposes indicated in this statement.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent required by law;
2. as part of ongoing or future legal procedures;
3. in order to assert, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of each of our companies or businesses that we are about to (or considering to) sell;
to any person reasonably deemed suitable by us to contact a court or other competent authority in the disclosure of the aforementioned personal information, if, in our reasonable opinion, such a court or authority would be reasonably inclined to request the disclosure of such personal information.
5. Except for the cases provided for in this statement, we will not provide any of your information or personal data to third parties.
E. International data transfers
The information we collect may be archived, processed and transferred between each of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use it in accordance with this information.
The personal information that you publish or submit for publication via comments on our website may be available via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or abuse of such information by other parties.
You expressly accept the transfers of personal data described in this Section E of this statement.
F. Retention of personal data
This Section G defines our data retention policies and procedures, which have been formulated to help us ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of data and personal information.
The personal information we process will be kept for a period not exceeding what is necessary for the intended purposes.
Except as provided for in article F-2, we usually delete personal data when requested by you.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
to the extent required by law;
if we believe that these documents may be relevant for any ongoing or future legal procedure;
in order to assert, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
G. Security of personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to avoid any event of loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will keep all personal information you provide us on our secure servers (adequately protected by passwords and firewalls).
You acknowledge that the transmission of information online is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will never ask you what your password is (except when logging in on our website)
We may occasionally update this information by publishing a new version on our website. We recommend that you periodically check this page to make sure you understand any changes made to the information. We may notify you of changes to this statement by e-mail.
I. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with all your personal data and information in our possession; this operation will be subject to the following conditions:
1. the provision of suitable proof of your identity (we will normally accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill with your current address).
We may retain the personal data requested by you to the extent permitted by law.
You can request at any time that your personal data is not processed for marketing purposes.
In practice, as regards the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, you will normally consent explicitly and in advance, or you will be given the opportunity to request your exclusion.
J. Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices adopted by these third parties.
K. Updating of information
Please inform us of any corrections or updates to be made to your personal information in our possession.
Below, the names of the cookies we use on our website, as well as the purposes of their use:
we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the site, track users while browsing the site, improve the usability of the site, analyze the use of the site, administer the site;
in Internet Explorer (version 10) it is possible to block cookies using specific management settings that replace the basic configuration, by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
in Firefox (version 69) it is possible to block all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and security”, “Content blocking” section, select “Custom”; here select the “Cookies” box and in the relative drop-down menu choose “All cookies”;
in Chrome (version 77) it is possible to block all cookies by accessing the menu at the top right and clicking on “Settings”; on the left, select “Advanced”, “Privacy and security”, then click on “Site settings”, “Cookies and site data”; finally, disable the “Allow sites to save and read cookie data” option.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. By blocking cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
It is possible to delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example
in Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to manually delete the cookie files (instructions for doing so can be found on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
in Firefox (version 69), it is possible to delete all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and security”, “Cookies and website data” section, click on the “Delete data …” button; check that the appropriate box is selected, then press the “Delete” button;
in Chrome (version 77), it is possible to delete all cookies by accessing the menu at the top right and clicking on “Other tools”, “Clear browsing data”; here, in the drop-down menu “Time interval”, select “All”; check that the “Cookies and other site data” box is checked, finally press the “Clear data” button. The elimination of cookies can have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
4. The elimination of cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
M. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments on this policy, write to email@example.com.